Monday, March 1, 2010
Sundays
Let me start by saying first that I truly LOVE my life...yesterday was one of the best days that i have experienced in a very long time. it really reminded me of why I am friends with the people I'm friends with. When you wake up in the morning next to somebody who completely amazes you, makes you laugh easily, and is so happy to just be next to you...man that is a good feeling. I'm hoping to see where this is headed...Hopefully in a good direction. So after my goodbye kisses I made my way out to the home of one of my best friends. she is seriously awesome. we are old souls who find joy in the simple things...our day consisted of grocery shopping which led to the purchase of a case of Corona. The Corona purchase made us decide it was necessary that we venture to the beach with our corona's in hand...as the tide came in we decided to head back to the house and hop in the hot tub...an hour into our hot tub conversations of boys and dieting we discovered that we were on our last corona's. I wont say we were 3 sheets to the wind because it was more like two and a half. Somewhere around 3 in the afternoon we decided to unleash our inner hippies and go on a nature walk thru the woods wearing only our swimsuits...we were also shoe less...it is so nice to know that i have friends that i can adventure with no questions asked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment